The TRICHOMES Hash it Out podcast features conversations about trending cannabis topics with industry insiders and influencers to discuss their point of view. …
Sunderstorm CEO Cameron Clarke and Co-founder Keith Cich were recently interviewed by Jimi Devine from LA Weekly to discuss their 35 years of friendship, Kanha’s rise to the top, Burning Man, and more. …
As Labor Day Weekend comes to a close, we want to take a moment to celebrate a few members of our dedicated, diverse team. We are overwhelmingly thankful for those who show up to work every day and share in our mission to bring reliable, consistent products to the California market. The pandemic has made us even more appreciative of the many frontline and essential workers who continue to make cannabis accessible to us all during this difficult time. Keep reading to learn more about our team! …
Distance does not have to mean disconnection! In these unprecedented times, it can be easy to feel like we’re disconnected from family, friends, coworkers, and even ourselves. Isolation can make it difficult to figure out new ways to connect, especially when you no longer have a daily routine and spend the day inside. That’s why we came up with this simple list of ideas to get you back on track!
At Sunderstorm, our #1 priority is to provide the safest, most reliable products to our community. We know that many of you rely on Sunderstorm products to manage stress, help with sleep, reduce pain, and to enjoy life.
We always use the utmost care in ensuring that we meet all food safety requirements by wearing PPE such as gloves, masks, hair nets, lab coats and work boots. We have incorporated additional precautions to help further ensure the safety of our products. Some include:
• Work stations in production room are sanitized every two hours
• Employees must stay home if they or someone in their household is ill
• Staff is consistently educated with preventive measures and supplied with antibacterial/antiviral cleaners for both their hands and workspaces
• Administrative employees are working remotely
• Production shifts are now staggered to decrease population density
• No outside visitors
• We have installed more hand washing stations throughout the facility
• We are in the process of canceling all PADs for the rest of the month to practice social distancing and put our employee’s safety first
For those of you who rely on Sunderstorm for everyday support, health, and wellbeing, we have a surplus of products available, so don’t worry about shortages any time soon. Visit our “Where to Buy” page to find licensed dispensaries and delivery services that carry our products.
Sunderstorm’s Co-Founder and President Keith Cich was recently interviewed by Carrie Pallardy from New Cannabis Ventures to discuss Sunderstorm’s California market presence, success with accurate dosing, approach to manufacturing, and revenue growth.
Read some highlights below and see the full interview here.